...don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

More Mysore - Palace Lights

Yes, I have more videos of Mysore, India.  In two days I will be loosing regular access to a computer so I don't know when or if at all I will be able to upload more videos for the rest of the trip.  So, following are two videos of a visit I made to Mysore Palace.  Every Sunday night at 7pm the turn on the lights (you will see what i mean)  It is quite an event, the lawns are packed with visitors, many locals I think, some Indian tourists and a scattering of Non-Indian tourists.  It is beautiful and excessive...  check out in the second video that after the lights are on there is a band playing what sounds like British marching music. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi..Nice blog post. Mysore is a city replete with royalty and regalia. Apart from Mysore Palace, other Mysore tourist places includes Bandipur National Park, Chamundi Hill, Karanji Lake, Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary and Brindavan Gardens.

    ReplyDelete